Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LimeFox platform!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LimeFox,
where LimeFox is a platform on which User can book a table in Restaurants, purchase food and beverages from the Restaurants of their choice and leave tips to waiters in the amount of their choice.
By using LimeFox mobile app we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LimeFox if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated below.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions;
“User”, "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who uses LimeFox mobile application and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company,
where Company is
“IT 4 REST” SIA, Reg. Nr. 40203233898, VAT Nr.: LV40203233898
Legal address: Bauskas iela 58A – 8, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia.
"Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and Company.
“Restaurant” is a venue that has signed a legal agreement with Company and offers its products and services through LimeFox platform.
License and Intellectual Property:
1. Unless otherwise stated, LimeFox and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LimeFox. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from LimeFox for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions, which do not grant User any Intellectual Property Rights in LimeFox platform.
2. All Intellectual Property Rights in or related to LimeFox and thereto related documentation and all parts and copies thereof shall remain exclusively vested with and be the sole and exclusive property the Company. “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean copyrights and related rights, including any form of registered or unregistered intellectual property rights.
Description of LimeFox use:
1. LimeFox provides a platform on which User can book a table in Restaurants, purchase food and beverages from the Restaurants of their choice and leave tips to waiters in the amount of their choice.
2. Restaurant provides information about their products (food and beverages) on LimeFox app, including but not limited to photos, information on product characteristics, ingredients, allergens, and related instructions of use. If you have allergies or other dietary restrictions or for other reason wish to receive more detailed information about the products, please contact the relevant Restaurant. Restaurant is responsible for providing accurate, up-to-date and legally required information about the products, including providing information on applicable prices and indicating the price per unit.
3. When selecting Restaurant’s products and beverages User wishes to purchase those from the chosen Restaurant by placing the order (here and after “Order”). After having received the Order, LimeFox transmits the details of the Order to the Restaurant. When the Order is accepted by the Restaurant User and Restaurant enter into the Purchase Agreement for the purchase of the Restaurant's products and services.
4. Restaurant selected by the User will prepare products stated in the Order. Company is not responsible or liable towards the User for the proper execution of the Purchase Agreement by the Restaurant.
5. When You use LimeFox, there may be a minimum value for purchase required, in which case you will be notified before you place the Order. Restaurant determines in its sole discretion the selection and pricing of their products available on LimeFox platform. Restaurant may impose certain restrictions on your Order, such as quantity limits and size limitations of the Order or reject your Order. Restaurant is responsible for informing you of any limitation relating to the availability of any products. User shall not be charged for products that are unavailable at the time of placing the Order.
1. You cannot withdraw from or cancel an Order for products or services once you have received and consumed them, unless explicitly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions. Prior to placing an Order User should carefully review their selection.
Orders (excluding pre-orders) shall be charged for only after User has consumed ordered products and has no claims on food, beverages and services received.
2. You cannot withdraw from or cancel an Order for products or services if you have placed it in advanced to be prepared by certain, previously chosen date and time. Prior to placing an Order User should carefully review it. User not being able to arrive and consume pre-ordered products shall not be a reason or excuse for a refund.
1. In order to use LimeFox User must create a user account by following the registration instructions in the mobile app. User shall ensure that any user account credentials, and equivalent information required to access the user account of the User, or the Customer Organization are kept confidential and used in a secure manner not accessible by third parties. User may have only one personal user account.
2. To use some LimeFox features, like pre-ordering and tipping, you must submit valid credit card information in the LimeFox application. LimeFox does not store information of your credit card, as this is done by a third-party payment service provider used by Company. You agree to pay for all purchases made through the LimeFox platform. You should keep the credit card information that you have submitted to your user account updated.
1. User shall pay the purchase price set out in the Order by using the relevant payment functionality of LimeFox. Company collects all payments from the Users on behalf of the Restaurant. User’s payment obligation shall arise once Order is places through LimeFox platform.
2. User has option to fulfil this payment obligation by choosing to use relevant credit card payment method provided in the LameFox platform. When User has paid the Order price to Company, User has fulfilled its payment obligation towards the Restaurant.
3. The payment shall be automatically charged from User’s credit card. LimeFox is entitled to make an authorisation hold on behalf of the Restaurant on the User’s credit card once the Order has been placed through LimeFox platform and credit card was chosen as payment method. LimeFox uses a third-party payment service provider for processing of payments.
4. User has option to pay on sight, directly to Restaurant, using agreed method of payment.
In that case User will not be charged by LimeFox platform.
1. These Terms and Conditions are in force as a binding agreement between Company and User until further notice while User is using LimeFox platform.
2. User can discontinue the use of LimeFox app at any time. LimeFox can discontinue providing the Service permanently or temporarily at any time.
Latest update: May 2, 2022.